Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Yes, I’m Still Alive! Sorry to disappoint you all………

Hello everyone!  Did you miss me? Are you mad that I’m still alive? I know some of you may be glad to hear from me, but I know some other people that wish I was six feet under, one, in particular, is this SJW piece of shit that likes to denounce the US Military and call himself a patriot at the same time.  If that wasn’t bad enough, he even has the gall to cower behind Christ while bad-mouthing the very same organizations that protect his life and rights.  This must be something that his leftist friends got him into, along with their flag burning practices.  I would never have thought anyone who hated their time in the Military would lower themselves to commit such acts, and yet turn around to parade around people that he’s a Veteran and getting benefits from the VA like some sour mouth welfare case.  I’m sorry, but as I said before, if you hated your time in the Military so much to where you denounced it or think of it as a mistake, then don’t acknowledge yourself as a Veteran and don’t try to get benefits from the VA, because if you really felt like your Military service was a mistake or a regret, you wouldn’t even have any part of the Military after you separated. 



Here's your sign 



Well, I also heard this guy was going to watch me from time to time.  Wow, for someone that is accusing me of being a stalker, he’s really calling the kettle black.  Maybe it’s something he does now when someone doesn’t agree with his views, just like all the other SJW/Antifa fags that beat up people who disagree with them.  Maybe that’s why one of his other former friends got the boot from his life.  A few months ago, this guy that knew the asshole too messaged me on Facebook about his falling out with him.  We ended up talking a little bit online until he stopped responding, probably just getting bored with the conversation or had other important things to do.  He was a guy who had the same political views as I did, and he got his ties cut because of it.  I just told him not to worry about it, because our former friend is a humorless, easily butthurt SJW that thinks he’s right at every issue or conversation.  I mean, this idiot gets offended by UFOs. 

You are a special kind of stupid 



Alright, the shit is out of my chest, and now time to talk about some actual meaningful topics.  Well, it has been quite a strange last ten months since my last post.  First off, I am no longer in the Army.  I am medically retired as of May 22nd of this year.  The medical board process for me started back in October after a very bad nervous breakdown I had from the result of my so-called high-speed unit pushing their Soldiers to the brink of suicide.  It was suggested by my Therapist to do so, being I was planning on getting out the following year despite many attempts from my section to talk me into re-enlist.  At first, I didn’t want to go through it because I’m not a fan of collecting disability, mainly because of the bunches of people that take advantage of it.  However, once I started the med board process, my life started to get much calmer, and surprisingly my unit didn’t bother me all that much for six months until my terminal leave started.  I ended up getting my percentages in January, and it declared I was to be medically retired from the Army.  So, overall, I’m glad I went through the process.   Also, I bought a house!  I decided to go with buying a house instead of renting an apartment or townhome because of a certain thing I have to have.  For instance, I play guitar and having my house I can play as loud as I want without bothering anyone, according to how I set everything up.  Also, I’m not too big of a people person, and having to live in a building with other people trying to know your personal business is not really my cup of tea, let alone if a thief is living on the same premises.  I decided also to remain in the state of Colorado after I was separated from the Military.  The reason why is because when I first got to this state, I instantly loved it; the environment, the people, the culture, and the economy.  I knew for a fact I didn’t want to go back home to Illinois, which is in dire straits no thanks to those idiot leftist politicians running the state down to the ground.  I miss the place though, I miss Chicago, and I miss the environment.  But I had to leave, especially how my situation was when I signed up for the Army, which will be a topic of discussion for another blog. 

Overall, looking back at my time in the Army, I would have to say I was very disappointed, largely of how and the organization has become.  When I signed up, I thought I was going into a place where it was much better than any other civilian job in existence, people caring for one another, and having a purpose in serving.  Boy, was I wrong!  The Army as it turned out was no different than the same, backstabbing, career-focused corporate world I worked in for six years before getting laid off, with the only difference is you can’t walk away from it so easily as a bad civilian job. However, despite the Army’s shortcomings, I don’t regret serving at all.  I mean, if it wasn’t for the Army I wouldn’t be in the position I am in now; debt-free, a homeowner, and finishing up school.  The only regret I would have is not joining at a younger age as opposed to signing up at twenty-nine, because I would’ve been able to do so much more than I was capable of in my youth, unlike my later years.  But, I ended up proving a lot of people wrong, from the time I signed up to the day I signed out on terminal leave.  I actually made Sergeant, which came late in my time of service but still thought that was never going to be achieved.  I’m getting a good disability check every month, my college education is fully paid for, and I live in a nice area of Colorado.

So now, what is there to do now?  I already said I’m finishing up college, a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting then working on getting my CPA license for the state of Colorado.  I’m starting to write and draw again, which is quite refreshing from being in a closed-minded, idiot worshipping society like the Army for seven and a half years.  Also, I’m playing music again and started to look into forming a band and play the pub circuit here in Colorado and in the rest of the states.  Right now, I’m putting together a blog about my views and some of my experiences in the Army, titled Ass Kissers and Toxic Leaders, so be on the lookout for that.  That is all for now, and I am glad to be back in full force.

meme

The Angry Private

US Army Ordnance Corps 2009-2017
OEF 2010-2011 101 AB DIV(Air Assault)

PS: Here's a little tune for the SJW who now is going to stalk me 😈



No comments:

Post a Comment