Monday, July 25, 2016

Now that I'm through ranting....

I want to begin a new chapter here on Blogger.  I used to have an account here for many years, but I deleted it last year to end my time from the internet for a while.  Now that I am back, I wanted to share with all of you what to expect, some upcoming projects, and overall what some of my tastes are.  First off, what to expect of me: I am crazy, I am the first to admit that, I am a suicidal mess, which is being dealt with very well right now, but unfortunately will haunt me for the rest of my life.  Some topics you will see me do here?  Mainly current events, guitar reviews, sports cards, PTSD and suicide issues, or really just anything that suites my fancy.  I will try to be entertaining, intelligent, and thorough as possible.  For some of my upcoming projects here, I will be creating two more blogs.  The first one will be titled "Ye Olde Blogs" which will be a collection of blogs I salvaged over the years to show all of you some of my previous writings.  The second one will be overview and experience in the Army titled "Ass Kissers and Toxic Leaders, The Real Story of Today's US Army."  I have started typing a little of this, but I won't be planning on publishing it on here till next year, around the time I'm on terminal leave or even to after my ETS date(which is less than a year away, THANK GOD!).   It'll be all the criticisms I have with the Army, how it screwed me up in the head dearly, and how blindly stupid it really is.  One thing I would say I got from my ex-friend was to plan and plan ahead, which is what I'm doing before I get out; getting a house and getting to finish up school to my degree in Accounting and then get my CPA license.  It should be good for the time being, as long as the toxic people stay away. 


P.S.  One more rant to the toad before I leave it alone, I think my grammar is very good.  Prick

No comments:

Post a Comment