Monday, August 10, 2020

Decisions for the Remainder of the Year, the State of the Chaos, Projects, and the Return of the Nemesis

This year has been nothing but total chaos, as far as

society is concerned.  I really wanted this to be a great year for me, everything was starting to fall in place and life was beginning to return to normal after a bleak period of internal struggle that still haunts me since leaving the Army. 

The Pandemic/Mass Paranoia Hysteria

This coronavirus, which people think is as deadly as the Spanish Flu but is no different than the Hong Kong Flu has altered much of my progress and has made me wonder what I’m going to do this coming semester for school, which starts on Aug. 24.  As of right now, my college, CSU-Pueblo, is taking a hybrid approach, mixing classroom instruction with online teaching.  Also, the school is going to be placing strict face mask-wearing and social distancing enforcement throughout the campus, which is going to result in a totalitarian-like environment.  That is something I do not want to experience, or endure.  Plus, this is also election season so if Trump gets re-elected, I don’t want to see a bunch of crybaby kids whining that their presidential pick didn’t get elected and demand to have a safe space so they can cry about it.  Even though my school is not very far-left as you may think, in fact, there are a lot of Veterans that go to the school and even some of the faculty are Vets themselves, I don’t want the far-left supporters to start getting violent to anyone who supports Trump after the election has been complete.  I know if that happens, I’m going to school carrying my pistol with me and if anyone tries to assault me because I don’t agree with them, they’re getting shot.  I don’t put up with that bullshit, and no one should in the first place.  On a final note, people really need to do their own research on topics and stop relying on mainstream media for their information, because all they are now is just propaganda machines to get people into an unnecessary frenzy. 

Current Projects I’m Working On

As the world descends more and more into chaos, I think it’s best for me to work on some projects to keep my mind as sane as possible.  The first one is something I’ve been working on and off for the past couple and decided to move forward into turning it into a book.  It’s going to be the memoirs of my time in the Army, and the title of the book is going to be Ass Kissers and Toxic Leaders: A memoir of my time in the US Army.  For more information about it, here’s a link to read more on the project.  The second project I’m planning on doing is a science fiction novel, largely influenced by the current state of the world.  I’ve begun to make a map of the US in the year 2305, which may change because it’s not set in stone as of yet.  I will be writing background stories of places in the US, and how they came to be in the three hundred since the present day.  The novel is going to be a dystopian future of the world, which sadly is where the planet is heading.  In blatant terms, we’re heading into a dark age.  On a more positive note, I’ve decided to put together a publishing company, mainly for my work for now, which are songs, poems, short stories, novels, etc.  Once the publishing company gets organized enough, I will then decide if I want to add more authors into the fold.  I’m thinking about doing this instead of going to school this semester, considering it may become a shit storm as the school year moves closer to Election Day.  Plus, I decided to download Grammarly to help with my proofreading.  I’ll admit, I suck at proofreading and I could always use as to help as I can get, especially now I’m going to start writing quite a bit.  And, I’m looking into buying an editor program for my computer, because I’m not into paying for a subscription to have a service online.  I simply prefer to pay for a program one time than an online service with a monthly subscription.  Also, I need to get my band back in order.  For those who don’t know, I have a band right now, called BlackAdder.  It was formed in Oct. of last year, and things were going pretty well, until Feb. of this year.  What happened was the guitar player, whom I’m not going to mention who he is at all here, thought his ego was shrinking and tried to make changes on his own without consulting me or the drummer.  First off, he said he didn’t like my playing of bass but would never tell me about the issues he had with it.  He assumed I was mad that I had to play bass even though I was more of a guitar player, which at the beginning of forming the band we talked about and all agreed on who will be playing what.  I agreed for him to play guitar because he was much better at it, and I was happy that I was jamming finally for the first since God knows when.  So, what this little prick tried to do was bring his friend who played bass to the drummer’s house, which was where the band practiced, and say he was my replacement without saying anything to me, and the drummer was quite shocked about it.  They did eventually jam a little bit because the drummer is always up to playing music.  However, the bass player our guitarist over ended up becoming rude and very disrespectable to the drummer.  One thing that my drummer friend has is a stutter in his speech.  He was born with it, and simply can’t help it.  Well, this asshat of a bass player mocked his stutter, and of all things, the guitar player snickered at it.  In short, both of them were kicked out of the drummer’s place immediately.  A couple days later, my drummer friend called the guitar player to tell him to get his equipment out of the jam space, which was in his garage.  I didn’t know about all of this until about a week after it had happened, which was when my drummer friend told me about the situation.   I was so fucking pissed when I was told about it, especially with the fact that my band was going to play its first show in the next week and a half.  Afterward, I and the drummer played just the two of us, reworking our material and also starting to look for a replacement.  All the while of doing, the mass hysteria began to happen and then a lockdown, thus putting the band on hiatus until further notice.  Now, it’s time to get things going again, we found a suitable replacement and now we must move forward.  I still don’t understand why our former guitar player did what he did.  My drummer friend said he did have some emotional issues he couldn’t control, and he also did have an ego problem.  In the way, I sort of felt he was intimidated by me is some weird way.  I mean, I didn’t think I came out in that way, I’m usually pretty quiet and keep to myself.  He knew I was a Veteran, and at times he would go and say how he couldn’t be in the Military and so forth, which I didn’t really care because I believe the Military isn’t for everyone.  Still, he was quite a sad person for doing what he did, and it’s best he’s no longer in the band. 

Politics are Ruining Everyday Life

Seriously, and it needs to stop!  I’m sick and tired of seeing major sports bow down to black lives matter and kneeling to the National Anthem.  I was so pissed off when I saw Fenway Park paint a banner outside the stadium that said “Black Lives Matter”.  Also, I thought the NFL learned from their mistakes for allowing players to kneel during the National Anthem, considering the league lost a substantial amount of revenue as a result of it.  Now, the MLB is doing the same, exact thing and this really gets to me because I love baseball! I’m a sports card collector, been one since I was four years olde and this garbage is making me not want to collect anymore.  Hell, I don’t even want to play my sports games anymore, either.  Politics has not only ruined sports but is ruining everyday life in general.  It’s time to take a break from it, people.  Everyone has different political views, and no one doesn’t want someone else to shove their views down other people’s throats because they disagree with them.  Live with it. 

 

Olde MSB is at it again

This guy really doesn’t know when to shut up.  If you want to know more about his dude, go to these links here, here, here, and here, because I don’t want to sound like a broken record.  The sad thing is he actually kept quiet for two years before opening up his big mouth just recently in a recent blog about why he left Facebook.  I’m not linking his blog onto mine, because I’m not promoting that jackass and I don’t want to expose any of you to his poison.  Anyways, this guy needs to get a life and stop rehashing shit that happened five years ago now.  As you may know, it was my fault for doing so, and I did apologize from I’ve done.  However, all he did was just spit in my face and laugh like it was a joke.  I’m beginning to think I should’ve never even apologized because of how he reacted to it.  This is the same guy claims to be a Christian, and be a churchgoer of sorts.  All I see of him is a CINO (Christian In Name Only), one who only uses faith for his own personal benefit and picks and chooses which parts of the bible to follow, and discards the rest.  What I always found ironic with MSB, is that he claims I became engulfed into a cult-like state when I was in the Army, but yet he is part of a cult himself, which is Christianity.  It’s doesn’t have to be a denominational form of Christianity either, it’s all a cult anyway, just as any other religion in the world.  Also, he again pulled the “Just because you’re not in the Army anymore, doesn’t mean you’re safe” crap, threatening to call the FBI on me as though I’m parked outside his house, or driving around his neighborhood.  For what?! Reading a blog that is public to everyone in the world?  Plus, if you’re going to call the FBI on me for something that happened five years ago, they’re going to wonder why you waited this long to call them, and chances are they still can’t do anything about it.  Honestly, if I were you I would be worried about them, considering after you kept getting banned on Facebook months at a time, the FBI probably has a file on you for promoting hate speech, which in this sad state of the world we live in now anything you post on Facebook that they don’t agree with they’ll just label it as hate speech.  Finally, my grammar does not suck.  Ever since using Grammarly, I have seen that there are a few mistakes here and there, and if you think two mistakes are terrible, then you really have some issues.  In fact, your grammar isn’t perfect either so I wouldn’t talk.  Perhaps its because you’re from the south and inbreeding, is commonplace, so standard grammar is probably all fucked up beyond recognition.  

It'd Be A Sandbitch by marstonfan94 - Meme Center

You’re the one that is a narcissist, not me.  Why don’t you go back to writing about retro games, which is something you talk about that actually doesn’t come out of your asshole, and is an interesting topic.  Your readers will thank you in the long run.  Seriously, chill out, smoke some weed, get laid, or whatever you do, just leave me alone!

 

There will be more to follow as time progresses.  I will post the map of the future state of the US once it is complete.  Also, I will be posting excerpts from the science fiction novel in the coming months, so stay tuned.

                  

         

No comments:

Post a Comment